Sunday, April 11, 2010

One for My Dad :)

Just a quick post before we head off into Sale for a BBQ for my Dads birthday. He is 51 this year :) here is the card I made him... with my new whimsical wishes set from Stampin' up!
yes... it has a flower hehe I couldn't help myself! It looked too bare without it, and since Pam set a challenge for Day 41 - DIY Glitter Blossoms I had this kaisercraft flower all done with some bronze kindyglitz and it was just waiting for a card to go on. I like brown and blue together, although that blue stampin' up striped paper does sorta remind me of flannelet pajamas... would love to hear what you think tho! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Bring on some rain :) Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...