Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sketches! Challenge #114

Good evening! Well the new challenge is up over at Sketches! by tamara.
If you can, please pop over and check out the amazing work from the other talented ladies on the DT... some fabulous eye candy I must say! And if you decide to use the sketch yourself don't forget to link it up on the Sketches! blog so we can all come have a look!
I'm not comfortable trimming my photos, and I haven't found a photo paper that I'm happy to use with my new printer to crop, and print that way, so instead I flipped the sketch on it's side and used 6x4's of Aimee and Ruby, who was John's parents cat but has now passed :(
This is my last month on the DT and I've had a fantastic time, it has really motivated me to pull out my photos and get them into my albums! Thanks Tamara!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...