Friday, May 21, 2010

1 card 3 challenges :)

Good morning crafters!
Creative Card Crew have a fun sketch to work with!
Papertake weekly want to see you 'say it with flowers' and
Treehouse Stamps have a colour challenge this Thursday which is pink, sky blue, brown and cream. This morning I put them all together and walla!
This card is made up of: brown cardstock is from American crafts, the others are all stampin up, buttons from my stash, rhinestones and flowers from kaisercraft and available to order at The Stamp Spot online store (link in my sidebar if you wanna check it out!)
If you're interested, while you're here please pop your name down for my blog candy, link to that post at top of my sidebar :)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We have a few things planned including a certain little girls 2nd birthday so I don't think I'll be around much xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this. That SU birdie punch is slowly growing on me.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! I'm so glad you like playing along with our Treehouse Challenge! Have you seen our May Card Contest Challenge! Should give it a try!

    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card.......love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card Jess.. I just love all the detail too.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour ways there on your fab creation
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica, love this card and the bird is so cool. That punch is down on my list to get and can see from your cards it will be so great. They are really lovely cards.Relxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable Jessican, thanks for including the Treehouse Thrusday challenge, HOpe to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive