Monday, May 24, 2010

{2 for embellish}

Good morning! well I seem to be having some issues here with blogger, my posting pages are not loading properly and I can't add pictures or anything. Hopefully be back later to show you what I created for the Embellish colour challenge with butterflies xx

Ok please bear with me, I went into settings and found an option to select post editor and clicked on updated editor... so here we go :)

I've made two cards for the Embellish colour challenge with butterflies. Here are the inspiration photos:

and here is what I came up with!

the first card uses certainly celery ribbon from stampin' up and some scraps of beautiful MME paper that came from The Stamp Spot punched out with stampin' up butterfly punch, black ribbons from my stash and the sentiment stamp is Anita's. The second card uses old olive ink and a jumbo roller from stamping up, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and some self adhesive rhinestones in split pea also available at The Stamp Spot.
They both use whisper white and kraft cardstock from Stampin' up. I wanted to try out the colour combo with two different greens.
Embellish have a fab sponsor for this challenge too, pop over and check it out! nd see the wonderful cards from the DT while you are there!

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to hear what you think of my cards :) Aimee also made a card for this challenge :) I'll pop it in another post for you to check out! Have a lovely week! xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour choice Jessica. Blogger is being a right pain in the rear at the moment! Grrr.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute design! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive