Wednesday, May 26, 2010

birds and butterflies :)



Good afternoon! I have two cards to show you today, the first uses this sketch from Card Patterns 

and I wanted to play along with the Raise The Bar challenge blog number 19 'it's all about the bag' so I found my colour inspiration from this picture of a bag I found online:

and this is my card:

My second card uses this sketch from Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch Challenge

and this is my card:


Well thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think, also don't be shy to put your name down in my little blog candy draw while you're here! I hope you're all enjoying your week so far, I know I am! take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I especially like the bird card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute! I really love the butterflies on the flourish!! Great job with the sketches!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both creations are adorable but I'm so impressed with how your card matches your bag! AWESOME job!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your paper piecing on these cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dimension of the bird looks fabulous! Love all the colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive