Friday, May 7, 2010

Butterflies

Good morning, I had full intensions of getting some housework done before I got ready for work but I got distracted when hopping thru some blogs in my sidebar to leave comments and saw a link to Colour Cue Challenge 3 and thought hmm it's been a while since I've stopped in over there, let's check out what the current challenge is... melon, white, sunny yellow and blue/grey. Well I couldn't help myself, as the challenge ends friday 7th... (for me thats today) I thought I could whip something up. 15 mins later and here is what I came up with... Also I'm entering it (again) at Paper Popsicles for the current theme of... Buttons! lol I love buttons! The talented ladies on the DT over there will be sick of me soon!
Sorry the photo is a bit crooked, it's a tad windy out here today and it kept falling over on me so I had to be quick!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy checking out my card :) and that you all have a fabulous and creative weekend!!
OK 1 hour for housework... See you all later xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica
    Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog.
    If you send me an e-mail to leanne.fowler@gmail.com I can send you a tutorial on how I made the card.
    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will never be sick of you!!!! Girl you are just rockin out these cards! The butterflies are so cute! AND I'm with you with the cleaning!....I'd rather scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love those butterflys and the dry embossing!! Thanks for joining us...again..lol at Paper Popsicles. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very refreshing card creation. The colors are very bright. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card...thanks for playing along at Paper Popsciles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and design. Such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clean look of this, very effective!

    :0 Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb!! Simple and elegant. Thanks for playing at paper popsicles this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute! Love the jaunty angles of the butterflies ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive