Monday, May 17, 2010

card patterns

Good afternoon!
Just popping in with a card to show you.
This one is based on the current sketch 64 over at Card Patterns.
They have a great sponsor this week: GinaK Designs.
All the paper is stampin' up, the ribbon is by the metre from spotlight, flowers and self adhesive rhinestones are kaisercraft, and the lettering is carolee's creations mini alphas. Also did some machine stitching and used my fiskars threading water border punch. Button and jute string from my stash.
While you're here please pop your name down to be included for my little candy give away. No need to be a follower just add your name and url to mr linky on my candy post :)
Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week! I sure am :) xx

6 comments:

  1. Delightful card & very stylish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica, very swish.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jessica! I love the red & white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Jessica, I love the rich colours and your stitching is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours and fabulous stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive