Wednesday, May 19, 2010

cardstock and a sketch

Hi! Here is a card made following the fab sketch TPE67 over at ThePinkElephant. They are being sponsered by Simply Betty Stamps this week, pop over and check out the cool cards from the DT!
I'm also combining it with the May16th Challenge at Paper Popsicles to use this fab FREE image and 3 different colours of cardstock, I've got purple pink and white :) I borrowed Aimee's textas because my pencils wouldn't colour it dark enough for the pattern paper I chose. Obviously I need alot more practice colouring hehe
PP have a fab monthly prize up for grabs and you get an enrty into the draw with any (and every) weekly challenge you complete, this month it's a fab collection of Martha Stewart's 18 Gemstone Glitter Set!! Pop over and see the sweet cards from the DT they have so much to show you!
And after all that here is my card :)
Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to pop your name down in my little blog candy draw while you're here xx

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are always such a pleasure to look at. I love them. Great job with the coloring and the color choice. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! love the soft pastel colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Love the colors!! Thanks for playing along at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive