Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Friday - Ribbon Flowers!


Good morning, if you pop over to The Stamp Spot blog today you will see Marcia is featuring a card I made using her wonderful products, and some lovely ribbon she sent me which was just perfect for turning into a ribbon flower. I noticed the gather in the ribbon is from stitching down each side, so I cut the ribbon about the same width as my card (roughly 4inches) and pulled one side of the stitching tight to bunch it up like a flower and then stuck in place and covered the hole with a button.

Check it out on my card below!


I love this My Minds Eye paper so thick and lovely, and double sided too! Rhinestones are one of my favourite products to have on hand, and my Border Punch was definitely a great buy too! I use it all the time :)

Thanks for stopping by today and if you have time please check out the little blog candy I have up for offer! I have some of this same ribbon, rhinestones and lettering in there. Oh and if you try out this style of ribbon flower for yourself please let me know on the Stamp Spot Blog, I'd love to come see xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive