Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For the preps

Good morning! My tummy says it's lunch time so I'll be quick with this post!
I've made two cards up to show the preps teacher as I offered my services for Thursday afternoon, I'm going to help make Mother's day cards. Trying to think up some thing fairly easy, not too messy and would last their concentration spans wasn't as easy as I first thought.
I based both these cards around 2 Stampin' up punches, the butterfly punch and the two-step bird punch in the new Autumn catalog. Both sentiments come from stampin' up also, and the vine is a roller stamped in old olive. The rhinestones on the bird card are from kaisercraft.
I've added buttons to both, I think buttons are a great finishing touch to alot of cards, and they're not expensive... I have a huge collection now. I started buying John large jars of coffee (and making it strong) because they're great for button storage.
Over at Paper Popsicles they want to see your buttons over there! So I'll be linking this one up. Also if you haven't been over there before they have a fab monthly prize and you get your name in the draw each time you enter... And they also have a freebie digi image and I've just seen what it is! Definitely something I will use! Please pop over and have a look!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow to show you something I'm really REALLY excited about!
Happy blogging xx

7 comments:

  1. Excellent button cards!!! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards! Thanks for playing with Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are both so fantastic and I may have to lift the fabulous ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowee these are terrific cards. So simple and elegant! Nice job! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Popsicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are so cute!! Love the use of the buttons!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards!! Thanks for taking the challenge at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards!! I love the butterfly one! Thanks for playing at paper popsicles with us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive