Wednesday, May 19, 2010

happiness always

Here's another card I whipped up today while the power was out, following the sketch FTL 90 over at clean & simple stamping.... and the sentiment is the only bit I stamped... hmm.
I love this stampin' up butterfly punch, it's getting a real work-out lately! the senitment is from the whimsical wishes set and is inked with old olive and stamped on vanilla and the base is kraft. buttons and ric rac from my stash, rhinestones and Basic Grey pattern paper can be found over at The Stamp Spot online store.
Marcia has 20 percent off some fabulous items atm but be quick! I dont know how long the sale is for!
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think of my card! And if you have time please pop your name down for my little blog candy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, am so excited have just received my butterfly punch, so now can make some pretty cards as love butterflies too. Your cards are such an inspiration, they are so pretty, well done. Hope you are well and all is ok.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive