Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday

Good evening, I've just popped on show you a card I have created following Kazan's lovely sketch 53 over at 2S4Y and I combined it with the Cupcake inspiration challenge 60.

I tipped Kazan's sketch to the left, the papers are mostly stampin' up, rhinestones and flowers are from kaisercraft and the lovely felt brad is a pink paislee fetching brad... came in a Mac Mae card kit (along with that lush teal ribbon) that I ordered a while ago and have been hoarding most of the contents. I've also used a cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and fiskars lace border punch.


I'm surprised with how this card turned out as I really wasn't confident with these colours, but I guess that's why its called a challenge!
Do pop past the 2S4Y challenge blog and see the amzing sponsors they have lined up this week!!
There are some fabulous prizes to be won!!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card :)
take care xx

5 comments:

  1. OH! So pretty! Lov ethe play on the colors and patterns, Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet ... love how you tipped the sketch over, it works.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your embossing is fabulous on this card - love how bright it is too
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this card! WOW! I've not been here to visit in a while (bad bloggie pal that I am!) so I've been looking at all the eye candy you have up! Your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive