Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yummy Circle sketch!

I found another fabulous sketch this week!
This one comes from Truly Scrumptious so I pulled out my circle nesties to see what I could do!
here it is:

and here is what I came up with!

I've used a kraft base, the sentiment is stampin' up, as is the butterfly punch and the (retired) pattern paper. I added some adhesive rhinestones and some buttons from my stash and it was done! Not sure if I will come back to this colour combo again, didn't turn out like I had it pictured it in my head.
Pop over and check out the fab cards from the DT, maybe you will be inspired to try out this sketch yourself! They have a wonderful sponsor this week too, Sandra Dry Digi Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by, and please pop back on Sunday to check out my little give away I have lined up!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Jessica, so beautifully made and I love the patterned butterflies....thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jessica. A very elegant card and I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a gorgeous card Jessica, love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jessica, fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Love the butterflies and wonderful sentiment.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive