Thursday, May 13, 2010

I was late...

I sat down and made a few cards last night, 7 or 8 to be exact! You know when the mood just hits and you're on a roll? I must admit was very tired by the end and only went to bed when I couldn't find where I'd put my grey lead and double sided tape... found them in the mess just now :)
Anyway I saw this fab sketch:
over at Moving along with the times but just saw that the entries have closed! Thought I could show you anyway because I was really happy with how it turned out :)
I usually struggle with these kind of sketches because I'm not into coulouring an image like the ones on the fabulous cards from the design team... but I managed with a sentiment stamp from stampin' up lexicon of love. Great set, and I'm glad I bought it! The flowers and rhinestones are kaisercraft, I used my cuttlebug kids number die set, perfect for birthday number cards. Even got my machine out for a bit of stitching!
And the vanilla/chocolate and pink colour combo is one I feel safe with :)
Well I think thats it for me this evening... time for a quick clean-up after last night then ready for bed. I work tomorrow and Saturday too this week! So probably not much time for crafting... Will see what I can squeeze in ;)
And please pop back on Sunday to put your name in the draw for a yummy little give-away I have planned!

3 comments:

  1. Good job, too bad you missed out on entering.
    I enjoy your designs, and being flooded with more ideas every time I hop on-line.
    ; )
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, it's too bad you missed out on entering it.
    Thanks for all the great ideas everytime I hop on-line.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。........................................

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive