Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Design Team Wednesday...

I whipped this card up for Marcia, and I simply adore this line of papers! The paper roses are fantastic too! Marcia has many different colours available in both these and also the self adhesive rhinestones, I love them all!

She also has some fabulous new products just arrived in store this month, pop over quick as she has some items on sale with 20 percent off!

Well after a day with no electricity (due to a repair in the line) a girl can get very behind... in the housework department and otherwise! So I'm off to check out your lovely blogs and post a couple more cards I got made today :) and I hope you can put your name down for my little blog candy while you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive