Sunday, May 30, 2010

a little bit late...

Good evening, Just popped on to show you the card I made for Aimee's new challenge 'something for a girl'. I also followed the CPS sketch number 168 but they have already posted the new sketch so I was a little bit late to enter over over. Please pop over to Aimee's Challenges and check out the cute handbag she made! One of her friends have a birthday coming up early June so I think she will save it for then. Aimee also chose out 2 new prizes for this fortnights challenge too!
Here is my card using Stampin' up papers, martha stewart butterfly punch, kaisercraft rhinestones, sentiment stamp is Anita's, and some spiral roses, these are so fun and quick to make!

Thanks for stopping by! Please pop your name down for my blog candy while you're here! I do hope you're all enjoying whats left of the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this, so rich. Those flowers are definately growing on me!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and those flowers are gorgeous, stunning card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fab! Love love love it!

    Girl, thank you so much for the pins! I got them on Saturday! Love them! You are so sweet to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear that someone had an easy time with those flowers. I made some and my results were very hit and miss. Lining them up like that is a perfect way to balance out their bulk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive