Thursday, May 13, 2010

LOVE a good sketch :)

Hello there dear friends!!
Ohhh I do so love a good sketch... and over at 2S4Y Kazan's is nothing short of inspiring this week! I (finally) saw it on Tuesday and couldn't wait to play along!! I must say I think Kazan's card is absolutely stunning and the cards from the design team will have you drooling! Do pop over and have a look! They have a fab sponsor this week too!
here is the fabulous sketch:
and here is my take:
If you like the products I've used please pop back on Sunday as I've got a little blog candy lined up :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all looking forward to a wonderful and creative weekend!! xx

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love what you've done with the ribbon, and that floral accent is awesome! I love the pearl sprays coming from it! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Really pretty take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fresh! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beauty Jessica~ love all the details
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive