Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sketch 66 at ICS :)

Good evening friends :) Thanks for stopping by!
After I saw this sketch:
over at ICS I had a few different ideas running thru my mind.
I decided on a vanilla, pink and green colour combo, and used some of my yummy new Prima fairytale roses (you can find them at The Stamp Spot online store... there is a link in my sidebar). The sentiment comes from stampin' up whimsical wishes set, and stamped in old olive. Love these adhesive rhinestones, available from The Stamp Spot online store (link in my sidebar.)
The design team have some lovely creations to inspire you! please pop over and check them out!
Please pop back on Sunday to put your name in the draw for a little give-away I have lined up ;) it's going to be super yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jessica! Thanks for joining us at ICS! E-mail me and I'll let you know how I scrunched the ribbon on the previous weeks card. ;-) Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull card, love the text stamp, thanks for joining ICS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ICS. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive