Monday, May 31, 2010

small wonder

Good afternoon
I have a card to show you that combines some challenges!
So many great challenges and so little time lol
I thought these ones all worked well together for a new baby card :)
I've used the sketch from Raise the Bar
Colour inspiration from Cupcake inspiration challenge 61
and the button theme for challenge 31 at Easy Craft Projects
also looking for buttons are Pixie Dust studio challenge 24!
Cute Card Thursday challenge 114 say no designer papers!

All papers, the sentiment and bird punch comes from Stampin' up, also used cuttlebug swiss dots folder, fiskars threading water border punch and the buttons and cotton twine are from my stash.

Can you believe this card came together in under half an hour lol thats reasonably quick for me, I think having the colour choice and sketch out in front made it alot easier! Thanks to the DT's on all the challenge blogs for the fantastic inspiration too!

While you're here please pop your name down for my little blog candy draw... link in my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments xx

10 comments:

  1. Soft and Pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great use of the colors and the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your GORGEOUS card! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! The (Swiss Dot) is my favorite Embossing Folder and I love the bird punch, your heart button, the buttons at the bottom and well just everything about your card.
    Just posted mine for the CIC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jessica! You are brilliant! What a gorgeous design you've created from the sketch. I love your use of buttons, so perfect with that sweet image. I love that A2 folder, just perfect with that cupcake inspiration. Thank you so much for joining us again at RTB!!
    ~*Joni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so elegant and beautiful! I love it!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Raise the Bar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet ... this is absolutely elegent, very swish!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win with this lovely card. You deserve it cause its just beautiful.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive