Monday, May 10, 2010

~So Much~

I'm playing along with The mothers day edition of Say it with a song, mine is not really a monther's day song, but as my Mum passed away in 2003 this is a song that makes me think of her...
and I play it often when I'm alone in my car lol I like to turn it up loud and sing along. I think singing is good for the soul weather you are any good or not... I'd say I'm closer to the 'not' side tho... hehe
Anyway It's a newton faulkner song on his album rebuilt my humans and I found the lyrics pre-typed out here. I love him and his guitar, My Mum used to play acoustic too, one day (when I have more spare time) I'll learn how again and teach my Aimee too :)
~So Much Lyrics~
I wish you could see me,I'm flying, still don't know how
I owe you, so much I guess you knew that
I know that, you would be, proud of me
I hope you are, I owe you so much,I hope you knew that
There's so much of you, in everything I do
Just wish that you were still around
I'm fallin through, just could do so much more if you were still around..Were still around.
I'm still here, still fighting, still crazy, still trying
I owe you so much I hope you knew that
There's so much of you in everything I do, just wish that you were still around,
But i'm falling through just could do so much more if you were still around
It's one thing time will not erase, My life would not have been the same
I miss you, I could use a friend To run some things by now and then
There's so much of you in everything I do
There's so much of you in everything I do,
just wish that you were still around..We're still around I wish you, could see me,
I'm flying ..There's so much of you, in everything I do
Just wish that you were still around
I'm fallin through, just could do, so much if you were still around..
It's one thing time will not erase
My life would not have been the same.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and touching song. and a GREAT tribute to your Mum.

    Happy Mother's Day, Jessica! HUGS! HUGS HUGS! I pray you had a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive