Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Stamp Spot!

Hi friends!
I'm so excited about what I have to show you today!
My first contribution as a DT member for The Stamp Spot!
Marcia sent me a box full of lovely supplies and here is a card I created, please click on the product name below to find it in her store.
Supplies used: MME "how sweet it is" Yummy Stripe Paper ~ this is lovely and thick, double sided 12x12.
Kasiercraft Rhinestones ~ I've used 'split pea' for this card, but there are many colours available and they are self adhesive and come in packs of 100.
Paper Roses in white and yellow, they are also available in other colours.
May Arts Scalloped Edge Ivory Ribbon ~ Marcia has over 50 varieties of ribbon available!
If you haven't yet, please do pop over to the The Stamp Spot Blog and check out this amazing blog candy! Combined with a $60 voucher from Mad for Markers to add to your copic collection who wouldn't want to get their name in the draw!!

As always, thanks for stopping by and happy blogging xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive