Monday, May 10, 2010

Stickers!

Good morning, I've got a card here to show you I made for Aimee's Challenge #7 which is to use stickers. I do have quite alot of them but besides the lettering ones I rarely use them. Here I've used some dimensional flower stickers my sister sent me for Christmas...

I'm also linking it up for ~the Wings and Flowers Challenge~ over at Creatalicious! ... and Bec and Cheryl are looking for a new DT member... if this is something that interests you pop over to the Challenge blog and find out the deets! I think it only has 5 or so days left so be quick!!

I'll show you my 5 year old Aimee's card too, she has used some lil' Davis lettering stickers, Dora the explorer, dragonflies, flowers and a cat. Her Grandma likes cats and she thought this one looks a bit like Grandma's cat Tilly :) Aimee also pulled the button with ribbon off an old card I had put in the rubbish box when we had a huge clean up on Saturday... she kept alot of things that I was just going to chuck. She's such a good little re-cycler :)
Well that's it for me, Thanks for stopping by and if your using stickers on your cards in the next week or two, why not pop by Aimee's Challenge Blog and link up your projects, I'm sure Aimee would love to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,a beautiful colour combo and flower!!! Love the clean and simple look!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    BTW Aimee's card is adorable,I love how she has used the ribbon and button......beautiful work!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your card is beautiful, the flower is gorgeous!! Aimee's card is cute, she must take after you!!
    Stampin' up markers I find are too wet to colour with, sometimes I will scribble on some plastic & use the blender pens to colur that gives a better result. I LOVE them for colouring the stamps and stamping, they are perfect for that. The Medalion stamp is my new favourite - it is huge, but can be used for anything, a good buy!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive