Wednesday, May 19, 2010

{untitled}

Last card for tonight!
Here is the one I created for Lauras wonderful sketch over at 2S4Y. The Ladies on the DT have some amazing cards to inspire you and there is fantastic sponsor this week: The Stamping Boutique is offering a $25 gift certificate to their store! Pop over and check it out!
so here is my card:
Mostly Stampin' up supplies here, all the cardstocks and papers and bird punch... button from stash, rhinestones are kaisercraft and available at The StampSpot online store and umm the ribbons... blue one is just from spotlight and the other was a bonus from stampin' up but I don't remember what it's called tho. Also used my Circle Nestabilities. I am happy with how it turned out, but would love to hear what you think! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all enjoying your week so far, I am! What a fantastic feeling too :) xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card hun so loving your bird punch especially the little button detail.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!
    Not overdone, and good for many occasions.
    I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, this is absolutely gorgeous, love the colors and the bird again. Am so excited I can now leave you comments and they are being accepted. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive