Thursday, May 6, 2010

when life gives you lemons...

Make lemonade!!
Good afternoon... well it's pretty much the evening now really. I should go and make a start on some dinner before John pulls up in the drive-way but I'm busting to post this card I finished off last night. I've used a digi freebie (naked tree) from monday, over at Paper Popsicles and also entering it in the weekly challenge they have which is buttons!! There is a fab monthly prize and you get an entry for every weekly challenge you enter, pop over and have a look!
I've used all the right colours for the challenge over at Embellish Magazine ~ pink, yellow, blue and green and for this challenge they are being sponsered by Practicing Creativity Designs!
The fab leaves pattern paper can be found at The Stamp Spot, it's from My Minds Eye.
As always I'd love to hear your thoughts on my card, I'm super pleased with how it turned out! I even did the inside to match! And thats it from me tonight, hope you're all having a creative week! take care xx

14 comments:

  1. I adore this card, Jessica! It's so awesome! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, it is really cute!
    Good job!
    Kathy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.....LOVE this card! You totally rocked the freebie digi! thanks for playing at paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!! Love that lemon tree..perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative way using the freebeie from Paper Popsicles. Thanks for joining us over at Paper Popsicles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project!! Thanks for taking the challenge at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting scooped at Paper Popsicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! Love it and thanks for sharing at Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative card using all the elements. Nicely done. Congrats on being scooped by Paper Popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg, this is one of the coolest cards I've seen lately! Love the use of buttons and the paper piecing, simply stunning!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great!!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Popsicles this week. Come back today for Cardstock week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive