Tuesday, June 29, 2010

~Aimees inspiration challenge~

Hello!
Just popping by to show you the card I made for Aimee's challenge blog. Challenge 10 is an Inspiration challenge! Aimee picked out 2 pictures for participants to use as inspiration, I've used the tea pot.


To see Aimee's card and the other inspiration picture, please hop on over to her challenge blog :) She also picked out 2 prizes for this fortnights challenge. We'd love to see lots of kids playing along too!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later in the week with more cards!
Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and so is that inspiration picture! Thank you so much for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment; I know of a couple of ladies (online) who have young daughters who like to craft with them. Will pass along Aimee's challenge info!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...