Monday, June 7, 2010

barely embellished?

Good evening this will be a quick post! Time to start cooking dinner!
I've made this card for the colour with labels challenge at Embellish


It is also suitable for Aimee's Challenge Blog where she wants to see you 'something for a girl' projects this fortnight. And over at Pixie Dust Studio Challenge they want to see you 'punch it out'. This is also where this sweet little 'Pixie P' image comes from. If you have been to my blog before you may know colouring images is not really 'my thing' I prefer to embellish and stuff... but Aimee helped me pick this one out and then we had to sit and colour together too :) I went with pencils and I'm happy with how it turned out.



I've used papers from my stash, sentiment is stampin' up, butterfly punch is from martha stewart, rhinestones from kaisercraft, and I also did some stitching and used my oval nestablilities...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all having a fabulous and creative start to the week!

5 comments:

  1. Awww thats one cute card. I have Embellish Mag saved in my reader, always look just need to find five to make something to suit a challenge!

    Done good here Jessica and Aimee!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card Jessica and your colouring is fab. I especially love your sentiment and your butterflies I can see a purchase coming my way hee hee.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card...... you just keep on doing the most terrific work. Love and hugs Relxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, love the touch of butterflies & rhinestones! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute! Loving the stitched border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...