Tuesday, June 15, 2010

blues and browns for a birthday

Good evening, I'm sneaking in some blogging while John watches the news and Aimee is colouring at the dining table :)

Here is a card I made last night following Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 73 and the colour inspiration comes from Kim at Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge 11.


I've made 3 different kids of flowers, a spiral rose, a ribbon flower and a crochet flower, which isn't showing up well because of the Dark brown wool I used. I also used my circle nesties and martha stewart butterfly punch, cardstock is from stampin' up sentiment is 'anita's'.
Well thanks for stopping by and do pop over and check out these fabulous challenges! xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such beautiful colours, you are the queen of flowers aren't you?!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute Jessica! I love the ribbon flowers those are amazing! You should post a tutorial sometime! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Jessica.. I love this colour combo.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card! Beautiful ribbon flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card! I've been on vacation so I'll be catching up with my blogs (or I may have to skip some commenting because I'm so behind!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mixing of your three kinds of flowers! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...