Sunday, June 27, 2010

cased card!

I've just completed a card for the fab Case an OCC girl challenge, and I found my inspiration from Dana's 'thinking of you' card. While I was looking thru her fabulous card gallery on splitcoast, I spotted this one and it reminded me of the stylised flowers cuttlebug embossing folder that has been tucked at the back of the draw since I bought it, so I thought what a perfect reason to pull it out!

I stuck with the kraft and used a pinky-red colour to mount my embossed piece, the ribbon was from a stampin' up promo a while ago, and I replaced the knot for a crochet flower that you can find in my new etsy shop :) oh and I also used a different sentiment. Quite happy with how this turned out, and less than 10mins to put together!
I'll be back in the morning with a photo... too dark now and time for sleeping anyway!
Thanks for stopping by xx

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...