Monday, June 14, 2010

A colour challenge!

A big happy hello to you all!
I have to share with you my card for Aimee's challenge blog, she decided that challenge #9 is a colour challenge using her favourites, pink and brown and also vanilla (or white) as the main colours on your creations :)
She is so much fun to sit down with, I love watching how she decides what will go where and the look on her face when she is finished and happy with what she has made :)
Here is my take on her colour challenge using the stampin' up two step bird punch and small wonder sentiment from the whimsical wishes set. also cuttlebug swiss dots folder and oval nestabilities.

I'm also entering it for Sketch 69 From ICS, but I've used the ovals instead of a circle becasue I lent my scalloped circle nesties to a friend. I wanted to keep this one fairly simple, but would have loved to add some stitching details on the vanilla pieces My old sewing machine is playing up, something wrong with the tension I think, and the more I adjust the settings the worse it seems to get :(
If you would like to see Aimee's card, or even play along with her colour challenge pop over to her challenge blog, entries close on the 26th of June :)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was busy busy busy! With John's family visiting and Charlotte had a high temperature most of yesterday and today. Hoping for a quieter week! I've made a couple of cards this evening, hope to find time to pop them onto my blog tomorrow :)
take care xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...