Thursday, June 24, 2010

Congratulations!

Here I am with a quick post to show you a card I made following the sketch from Mojo Monday 144 and my colour inspiration was found over at The Color Dare with CD70
.
All papers/cardstock is from stampin' up, as is the stamp and ink. Ribbon and button from my stash and if you like my crochet flower you can see more of them in My Etsy :)

I got some new colours yesterday so I hope to add more over the weekend, and it was on special too! I do love a crafty bargain :) I also got my girls matching PJs.... hmm I did say this was going to be quick!
Hope you're all having a great week!
Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love how you folded the ribbon like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the ribbon treatment. Thanks for playing in the Color Dare challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...