Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CPS meets Colour Chef

Last night I made a couple of cards, here is one based on Sketch 171 from CPS, who are sponsored by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps this week, and I found my colour inspiration at Colour Chef  Challenge 55.


I flipped the sketch on the side...


Fairly simple, clean lines, all products are stampin' up besides the rhinstones on the butterfly, they are from kaisercraft.
Well just a quick post for me, I have a 5 year old waiting for someone to listen to her read :)
hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week and do pop over and check out these challenge blogs, maybe you will be inspired to create something amazing!!

7 comments:

  1. a very chic and classy card and i love that you have added your signature? butterfly..I love butterflies too..hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessica this is so sweet....great card!
    Congrats!!!
    Kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's beautiful, Jess! i get so scared of the clean and simple, but this is a card ANYONE would be thrilled to receive! fabby, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean and simple design! That sentiment is so sweet! Awesome job with CPS 171...thanks for playing!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and I love that butterfly!!
    Thanks so much for playing with the color chef challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...