Wednesday, June 16, 2010

design team wednesday at the stamp spot blog

Good afternoon!
Over at The Stamp Spot Blog it is design team Wednesday and Marcia is featuring a birthday card I made using some fabulous MME paper, a few rhinestones, and some pretty paper roses I made with my circle nestabilities and some scraps of matching paper.

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love to hear what you think!!
I hope you're all having a lovely week, hope to be back with more to show you soon! xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jess ... I love everything about this!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! The roses are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how wonderful to be able to make your very own BEAUTIFUL flowers..i love your colours too very classy and chic. hugs janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...