Saturday, June 19, 2010

ECP Challenge 15 - it's a sketch!

Over at Easy Craft Projects, Friday is new challenge day!
Today's (or yesterdays) challenge is a sketch!
Create a card, layout or other craft project based on this sketch provided by Lisa Swift, and leave your comment at the ECP challenge blog before Thursday 1st of July

Some Odd Girl is sponsoring challenges #15 and #16 and are providing one lucky winner three digital stamps of their choice!
 
I have used A Mae Day on my card, and if you pop over to the ECP challenge blog you can see the fantastic work from the other designers! I had never thought to use an image on a scrapbook LO but some of my fellow DT members have and they look amazing!
 
Well thanks for stopping by, hope you're all looking forward to a wonderful weekend xx

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, I luv the details...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following your blog! It's beautiful ...
    www.adoroscrapbook.blogspot.com

    Flávia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...