Friday, June 25, 2010

ColourQ meets 2S4Y :)

Good afternoon Crafty friends!


Here I have a card to share with you following Kazans sketch #55 over at the fabulous 2S4Y blog this week. I teamed it up with the fresh colour combo #38 over at ColourQ. I got the idea to use the doily from the amazingly talented Melissa Bove. Used my fiskars lace punch down the bottom to try and tie it in with the doily... would love to hear what you think!


I really love this sketch I think it's one I will definitely come back to in the future!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have some wonderful plans for the weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks for the shout out! You're card is so beautiful!! Good luck in the challenges!!

    Hugs....Melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice colours ;D I like ie very much and I'm waiting for another card ;)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! LOVE the use of the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!Great use of the colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is darling. I love the doily, buttons and colors!
    Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y this week
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...