Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Green at Heart :)

It's design team wednesday over at The Stamp Spot blog, and this week is my turn to share :)

I've used some Basic Grey "Green at Heart" paper, beautiful Prima roses, white doilie, lush ruffle edge may arts ribbon, and one of my favourites to have on hand... rhinestones! I did some zig zag stitching around the edge of the basic grey paper.

Most of my cards I put on a 6x4 inch base, or half A4 folded in half.
 And I seem to be stuck on making them top fold atm... they just seem to photograph so much neater.

Marcia has so many fantastic products in store! If you're an Aussie it is definately worth popping into her store for a browse, and her postage rates are fantasic! 
Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to catch up on some much needed beauty sleep!
I will have to work out how to schedule a post one of these days :)
I'll be back with some more to show you later in the week! Until then take care xx

PS don't forget to check out my blog candy while you're here! You can find a link to the post in my sidebar :)

7 comments:

  1. very pretty card! love the flower embellies. thanks for sharing :). have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cool stitching! Fantastic use of the doilie! I WISH I were a local so I could stop in---Australia is definitely on my travel wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ribbon and roses! I am an Aussie and I always look... if only I could win the lotto!! hee hee! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, this is such a beautiful card. Wow you do some very lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your stitching on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card and and I LURVE them flowers!!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...