Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just a birthday card :)

Hi there friends! I've got a card to show you combining the fabulous colour chef challenge 54 from kelly jo's stamp pad, and the inspiring sketch 54 from Kazan over at 2Sketches4You!



I'll be posting this out tomorrow to a little someone special :) I don't know how often she checks my blog so I won't mention any names. I love this teal ribbon it came in a mac mae card kit I ordered a while back, sadly this is the last piece! I've also got some of that vintage sorta lace and some kaisercraft flowers fastened with an antique heart brad. Some raffia, distressing and stitching and I was content :) If you think this colour challenge is something you can handle pop over and link up your card with Kelly Jo :) and do stop by 2S4Y the design team always have some amazing cards to share and this week there is a 25dollar gift certificate for the card of the week sponsored by wonderful The Stamping Boutique!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be drawing my blog candy real soon so pop back to see if you're the winner :)

11 comments:

  1. Smashing card x love the colours and the choice of layering materials x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so gorgeous.. i adore the stitching too..you have created a wonderful birthday card..ty so much to you and Aimee for my Prizes (AIMEE'S challenge)I was quite overwhelmed at what you sent me..and i loved the butterflies..i will be sending you an email too hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Jessica. sorry i couldnt seem to find your email..but i just wanted to say.. if there is anything crafty over here in the UK that either Aimee or you would like that you can not get over there and is not too heavy too post please let me know hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, the raffia, flowers, everything. I can see why you love the teal ribbon!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blue and brown is so nice together - great take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica, this card is beautiful. Love the ribbon and crocheted part. Your cards are very gorgeous. Love seeing them and thanks for sharing. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...