Tuesday, June 1, 2010

more ribbon flowers

Good morning!
Here is a card I made this morning following Lauras awesome sketch 53 at 2S4Y. Do head over and check out the amazing cards from the DT, always inspirational! They also have some fab prizes too!

I went with a fairly CAS look, love the bright colours and originally had this colour challenge in mind but it didn't work out. Over at TPE they want to see you use bright fun colours!

all papers and sentiment are stampin' up, don't know the brand of the pink ribbon Charlotte had destroyed the packaging before we made it to the checkout, the teal ribbon came in a mac mae card kit, the buttons, charms and twine from my stash, also stitched and distressed around the edge of the white panel. the rhinestones are from kaisercraft... thats about it :)

Thanks for stopping by and if you have time I would love for you to put your name down in my little blog candy... link can be found in my sidebar.
Hope you have a great start to the week where ever you are!!

7 comments:

  1. cute card! i love the ribbon flowers with the button centers and the charm. love those colors. thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog :)! have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your ruffly flowers!!!!! I need to try my hand at one of them.

    You are such a sweetheart to stop by my blog and leave comments. With such a large following, I don't know how you can keep up with everything. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - this is gorgeous! I happened to be playing along at 2 Sketches this week, and I saw your name and had to check out your card. I thought I recognized that yummy ribbon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...