Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sketch n' Colour #17

*edited with better photo*
 
Well I have been checking out the challenges at Sketch n' Color Challenge blog for a few weeks now, I think this is the first time I have completed the card before the next challenge is up!


As soon as I saw these colours I knew I wanted to use this lush blue ribbon, I pulled out my Martha Stewart stars boarder punch I've hardly used. The bird is from the Stampin' up 2-step punch and sentiment comes from whimsical wishes set. I used kraft for the base as I haven't got any caramel left. I'm well overdue for new cardstock.

Along with the colours from this week, I used last weeks sketch as my starting point too :) I'd love to share how I folded my ribbon like this, maybe I could make a little video? Would anyone be interested if I did? be honest lol....

Please pop over and check out the lovely cards from Andrea and Nadia at Sketch n' Color, you're sure to be inspired!

Hope you're all enjoying the week so far, we've been keeping busy (and I'm tired lol) only 8 weeks left until bubba number 3 is due so I've always got something to do. Also (finally) putting in the planning permit for our renovation this week... fingers crossed we get it all completed before baby comes!
Have I mentioned we still don't agree on any girls names lol John says everything I like is too old or plain. He likes Brittany. That just reminds me of Brittany Spears. Not that I have anything against her I just want something nice. Like Sarah :) well hopefully it's a boy because we both agree on Thomas!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card hunny! Its simply but so effective!!
    Defo make a wee video of how to make the ribbon so us thickos can give it ago hee!!
    Cant believe its so soon to the baby is due, its just flown by!! Fingers cross you pick a name you both like and the planning gets put through!!
    Hugs Melly!!
    Ps Iona is a lovely girls name hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love the way you added the ribbon! What is the source of your beautiful birds?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I agree with Kelly, the way you added the ribbon is great. Thanks for playing the Sketch'n'Color. Nadia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...