Tuesday, June 1, 2010

small wonder take 2


Good evening, I'm back with another card! This is another one using the stampin' up bird punch and whimsical wishes small wonder sentiment, and will be stored for when my friends start having babies! One particular friend who found out they are having a girl and I think this will do just fine :)
I've used Karens Sweet Sunday Sketch

 and combined it with Kims Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge 9 colour challenge.

It also works for Aimee's 'Something-for-girl' Challenge.
You may have seen these same ribbons in my earlier post today, sometimes I'm inspired just by whats laying around on my desk!

Thanks for stopping by and please put your name down in my blog candy draw if you have time... there's a link in my sidebar... only a few more days left! Post number 300 is coming up soon so I'll have to think of something extra yummy to give-away to celebrate!
Hope you're all having a wonderful and creative start to the week
Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. A stunning wee card honey!! perfect for this expecting lil "wonders"!!
    Love all your fab creations always amazing
    Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been speed blogging lately {looking but not reading}. I finally had a longer moment to read about your cards. I'd been dying to know about that cute bird that keeps popping up---I love it. I love that it's a die so it's fast and easy. {My maiden name is Bird...}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute Jessica! Thank you for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, you have been making loads of beautiful creations. I was so taken by the card you have made using the bird punch that I have ordered one now too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...