Tuesday, June 8, 2010

small wonder take 3

Good morning!
I've got another take on my small wonder sentiment card using the stampin' up 2 step bird punch. This time my inspiration comes from CPS sketch 170 and Curtain Call 33

I only have 4 coloured inks and certainly celery isn't one of them, so I made do with old olive for the sentiment.

I also made another crochet flower, the yarn is pistachio green and if the first 3 commenter's would like me to send them a set of 5 please email me at johnandjess(at)wideband.net.au with your name and postal address :) they are fun to make!

I used a 1.75 hook and followed the tutorial from littlebirdiesecrets I found on you tube. Thanks for stopping by, hopefully be back tomorrow with something else to show you... possibly another baby card... I know quite a few women expecting!

12 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful and what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are LOVELY!!! I just sent you an eamil.. hope you will pick me!!!

    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word...how adorable are those crocheted flowers:) thanks so much for sharing your creativity at the Curtain Call, Jessica! my email is on it's way, dearie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous. I think I may have to learn how to crochet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so soothing..I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jessica, this is one of your most beautiful cards I have seen you make, the colors are so soft together and you have followed the sketch but put your own touch to it so well. The bird punch is something I am now going to have to purchase.... your cards have convinced me of it..... Also the crocheted flowers are adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is great!! Fabulous use of this week's colours and I love the crochetted flower! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Jessica your card is stunning and well done you on creating your very own flowers how cool is that.. i tried crochet a while back and got in a real knot lol..ty for the heads up to the you tube vid..he he i might give it another go if i can hunt out that crochet hook..I too have been incorporating things i have made into my art and craft..I created some hand felted material and also some hand dyed material..any way rembling again hugs to you from UK hope you are all well. janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those flowers, I may just have to learn how to do them too!! They work very well with your card!!

    Beautiful.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wowser of a card, you did beautifully with that sketch! Love your little flowers too.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card Jessica! The crochet flower sets it off to perfection! Thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...