Monday, June 7, 2010

so glad we're friends

Good afternoon, I'm sneaking in a bit of blogging while my girls watch ABC kids programs :)
I've got a card to share that I finally finished off, combining a few different challenges too!

The sketch is from ICS, I used sketch 17 from May 2009
The colours are from Pals Paper Arts PPA45
I've also got ribbon flowers for the
current challenge at Charisma Cardz
and butterflies for the 'punch it out' challenge
at Pixie Dust Studio

All papers and sentiment are stampin' up, butterfly punch is martha stewart, rhinestones are from kaisercraft, buttons ribbon and twine from my stash. I also did some distressing and used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder on the big white piece.

Thanks for stopping by, I've just printed off a couple more sketches and jotted down some other challenges and hopefully be back tomorrow or maybe Wednesday with some more to show you!
If you haven't yet, there is still time to put your name down in my little blog candy draw, you can find a link in my sidebar.
happy blogging xx

2 comments:

  1. Great layout - love the ribbon flowers! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the flowers and the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...