Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~2S4Y and Get Sketchy~

Good afternoon... That does make me wonder... where did the morning go?

I have two cards to share today, the first following Laura's Sketch 56 from 2Sketches4You (Love it!!). The prize this week is a spot on their DT! Woo Hoo! Don't be shy, pop over and check out the amazing cards from the DT this week, maybe you will be inspired to create something too!

I'm also linking this one up over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog things with wings challenge #34 and their July sponsor is Quixotic Paperie!

My second card follows sketch #46 over at Get Sketchy and they have been sponsored by COUTURE CARDSTOCK this week. The DT have some fab cards to share with you, so many differnt takes on the same sketch! Love it!




Well thats it for me today, hopefully Aimee isn't too tired or grumpy for cardmaking after school today, She didn't feel like updating her card challenge blog over the weekend, but then she did mention this morning a girl in her class is having a birthday on the weekend so maybe I can coax her into making a card for the challenge blog too :) Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you all have a wonderful and creative week!! Take care xx

8 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch Jess, I love your colours - they work well together!

    Never mind the morning, where did today go?!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards! And the colours are simply beautiful too :) Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..fabulous c & s cards..love the colours xx

    Thanks for playing with the sweet stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these cards are terrific. I especially love the first one with the bird, but both are beautiful. Wow, you create so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards Heidy they are so elegent thanks for joining us at sweet stampin challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive