Saturday, July 31, 2010

~another Chistmas in July~


This is my 4th post today! Aimee and Charlotte wanted to sit up at the table this morning so we crafted together, now they are watching some cartoons :)

I started with Embellish Magazines colour featuring birds challenge sponsored by Christine Franco, an Independent Demonstrator with The Angel Company™ (TAC).
and teamed it up with the Friday sketch from Day 152 at 365 Cards... loose interpretation I know... but I was dying to try out my new curved rectangle nesties I got in the mail yesterday. It's super sketchy week over at 365 cards so if you love a cketch pop over and check them out! Create4fun Challenge blog want to see flowers on your project,  Little Red Wagon challenge #39 and Stamp Something Challenge blog both have a Christmas in July theme so I'm entering over there too! I don't tend to use the tradtional red white and green, and over here our Chritsmas is in the middle of summer so snow flakes and snowmen just don't feel right. Anyway here is my card :)


I love love love this pink paislee 6x6 paper pad! And these paper flowers were just the right touch and just the right colour :) The bird punch and sentiment are both stampin' up and the rhinestones are kaisercraft.

Ok that's it for me for today! Maybe I'll be back tomorrow with a little something else to share :)
Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all your sweet comments xx

14 comments:

  1. Oh it's so fun to be the sponsor this week - thanks for playing along! :) I love your card and that frame is wonderful...I'll have to remember that idea! Beautiful flowers too...my 2 favorite things, flowers and birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryAnn from Ontario, CanadaSun Aug 01, 02:29:00 AM GMT+10

    love your christmas in July card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely - from top to bottom - beautiful use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the frame is really effective, TFS Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous...wow...I like the tiny details!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic...love the frame, the bling, and the birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I ADORE the idea of using this palette for Christmas, Jessica! :) And I'm a huge fan of that PP pad, also! Your card is just perfect! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week!
    Hugs~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adore this card, it is so very pretty and the flowers are so sweet and really make it. Love the DSP and the way you add little diamontees so effectively. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design and amazing details! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive