Friday, July 30, 2010

CAS meets Fabulous Friday!

Good afternoon!
Today I am sharing 3 clean and simple cards I created using some papers from the fabulous Crate Paper ~ Paper Doll Collection for The Stamp Spot Blog.



Teamed them up with my favourite fiskars border punch, some may arts ribbons and cute little buttons and I have 3 birthday cards ready to be posted out!
Well to tell you the truth they are already in the mail... :)

Although Marcia is away on holidays, if you pop over and place your order today you can get 20% off the entire Crate Paper range! Please note that any orders placed between July 30th and August 16th will be retained in processing, with pack and send occurring around the 16th August.

Well that's it for me today, I really have a lot to do around the house today, but may be back tomorrow with something else to share. And if your interested in entering my blog candy there is a link to the candy post, just below my blog title!

Thanks for stopping by I hope you're all having a Fabulous Friday! xx

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive