Saturday, July 3, 2010

Challenge 16 ~ Summer!

Summer I wish! Over here in Australia we have just finished our first full month on winter, filled with frosty mornings, runny noses and the one good thing about winter... delicious winter food!

This fortnight the Challenge at ECP is celebrate summer! How sweet and summery is this adorable image from Some odd Girl? The DT were lucky enough to get to play with some of their fabulous images this month, and as you can see colouring in is not my strong point... to be honest I think she looks a little pale for summer... I added a little glitter to the water and used one of my crochet flowers.

We would love to see your take on the Summer theme, link up your creation with the inlinkz widget over at the ECP challenge blog before Thursday 15th July, for a chance to get in the prize draw and win yourself some of these cute images!!!

I also used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch (but used an oval instead of a circle), and the 'keep it cool for summer' colour theme at OCC.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it! xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica
    Just love your card!! The crochet flower is so cute!!
    Bjs ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, this card is so cool, love the way you have added sparkle to the water, it makes it look like frothy waves.... really real. I also think your coloring is great, it is something I need to learn to do better, but think you have it sussed just fine. Also like the way you have used a wide ribbon then narrower one over the top in the colors of the cardstock. Altogether LOVE IT. Hugs me...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive