Saturday, July 17, 2010

Challenge #17 @ ECP

Challenge #17 over at Easy Craft Projects is an inspiration challenge! One of my favourite kind of challenges, as I love seeing how the same image inspires people differently :)

Here is the inspiration piece that Lisa provided:


and here is my card using the sweet 'first love' digi image from digi doodles who are our fantastic sponsor! They have so many beautiful digi's, be sure to check out the vintage section!


I hope you can come and play along with us this fortnight!

I'm also linking it up for Allsorts Challenge #60 - july love
 ~to have a heart as the main focal point on your project ~

And... while I was hoping around checking out all the entries for challenge# 16, I came across some amazing cards made by Barbra at Forgotten Scraps. Her use of colour is fantastic and her images are coloured beautifully, maybe you would like to pop by and check out her wonderful cards! I promise you wont be disappointed!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive