Saturday, July 31, 2010

Challenge #18 @ ECP!

Good morning! I have to share with you my card for the new challenge this fortnight over at ECP challenges blog!
Did you see the inspiration photo for last fortnights challenge? There were so many fabulous entries!

For Challenge #18 Lisa set the theme of Chocolate brown. How does this inspire you?

Here is the card I made...
For my card, I started with a kraft base measuring 6x4 and rounded the edges. Then I trimmed a slightly smaller piece of kaisercraft brown pattern paper from the prairie lane collection and rounded the edges also. I added a heart shaped doily, a strip of cute little brown Bambi's on American crafts pattern paper and then layered some kaisercraft flowers and secured them with a rhinestone brad and gave them a light spray with gold glimmer mist. I also added silver rhinestones to 2 of the corners, and my sentiment is spelt out in carolee's creations lettering in milk chocolate.

We would love to see your creations too! If you link them up over at the ECP challenge blog you will be in the draw for a $10 gift certificate from our fabulous sponsor for Challenge #17 and #18 Digi Doodle Shop! If you haven't already, pop over and check out the images in the vintage section!
Thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see your fabulous creations for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive