Sunday, July 18, 2010

~christmas in july~

Good afternoon!
Here is a little Christmas card I made for the Shabby Tea Room week #18.

Love this pink paislee 365 degrees paper! Marcia from The Stamp Spot sent me a few sheets in my DT package and once I saw it I had to pop over and order the whole pad! I distressed the edges and teamed it up with a doliey and some kaisercraft flowers. I gave them a little spray with some gold glimmer mist (Loving that too!), hand stitched some buttons onto the corners and added a couple of little soft pink rhinestones. The sentiment and old olive ink is from Stampin' up. I tried to get a close up of the flower with the glimmer mist... so pretty!

Thanks for stopping by, if you are interested I have a little blog candy open at the moment...

just trying to keep my crafty friends visiting while I am not here as much as usual :)
Hope you're all having a fabby weekend! Take care xx

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Christmas card this is! I just adore that Pink Paislee paper and love that you created a holiday card from it. Such an unusual color palette for Christmas, but I love it. The doily look fabulous and I adore that sentiment stamp and the gems, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, non-traditional holiday design! I simply {heart} the soft colors and yummy embellies! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and your flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the doily and the non traditional colors of this Christmas card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft colours - almost like jubes those flowers!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive