Sunday, July 4, 2010

colour chef meets card patterns

Good evening, I'm here (with a bad photo or two) to show you the card I finished today combining the new sketch 71 over at Card Patterns (who are being sponsored by Roberta from Prairie Fairy Designs) with the almost-closed colour chef challenge 57 hosted by kelly jo. Green, brown and white is what she wanted to see this week... (and be sure to pop back and see her on Monday for her new inspiring colour challenge!) 

I flipped the sketch for a top-fold card and here it is! :) 



Card and pattern paper is stampin' up, butterfly punch stampin' up, rhinestones are from kaisercraft and buttons ribbon and sentiment from my stash :)

Thanks for stopping by, after a child-free evening last night we had a busy day and then Charlotte was a bit sick this afternoon, I think she may have a low tolerance of milk and dairy so I'm going to try and book her in to see the doctor tomorrow, I'd like to have a plan in place before the baby comes because she hasn't been herself in the evenings for the past week or so, and I've narrowed it down to when she has had a larger than normal intake of cheese or milk... will see how she goes tomorrow dairy free.
See you later in the week! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely butterfly card....great using the CP sketch and great color combo...I just joining the Card Patterns challenge too my card is number 9, maybe you would like to see my Blog...thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice take on the challenge, and great colors. So sorry to read about Charlotte, hope you can get to the bottom of it as you say before baby comes. Not long now.... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jessica. That is such a sweet butterfly with the jewels. :)

    Thanks for playing at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layers and dimensions on this card is lovely! What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive