Saturday, July 31, 2010

~congratulations~

Good morning, Just here to share another card for the Choclate brown theme we have this fortnight over at ECP challenge blog, and I've combined it with the Sketch #177 from CPS.


The Stamps are from Stampin' up, as is the butterfly punch. Fiskars boarder punch and then a button twine and some charms from my stash. Added some kaisercraft rhinestones for a bit of bling below the sentiment, this card came together nice and quick!

Thanks for stopping by, I have my DT card for ECP challenges today in another post if you have time to check that one out :) and some candy open too, you can find the link below my blog title if you would like to get your name in the draw!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I appreciate any comments you want to leave :)
Have a great weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive